I am
writing this blog in memory of my school days. I am away from home now. Away
from my school friends. How I wish I had spoken more and had always spoken with
my school friends. If any of you are reading, I want to tell you that now I
feel you were an asset. I miss you and will always miss chatting with you.
During our days we were in groups but now I want to talk to everyone. I want to
roam in the cities and the tourist spots with them. I have added many of them
in my Facebook account. If I put pictures, they like it. But rarely do we
speak. We have been relocated to all metropolitan cities from our small town
Tezpur and are busy with each other’s jobs. How I wish we could have met and
had a nice chat together with those assets. They are all getting married and
the scope to meet them has lessened. The scope to go and watch movies with them
has been nullified. Now I feel how much I want to chat with them. There is so
much to talk . So many love stories to be shared. Some are having kids. So many
nice experiences to be listened to. I want to meet them all and chat with them.
I want to speak my heart out to them if they are reading this post. There are
many seniors too in our school I would like to chat with. Even they are my
assets. I want to call you all and talk to you. But I was a nerd in school. I
used to talk to only few of my classmates . That too very less. Now I feel
sorry how I have wasted away my school days. Those days were awesome when we
used to share our lunch boxes. But besides the lunchboxes, I want to share
life’s different aspects with all of them . I want to return back to their
lives and share things with them. How I wish we had shared each other’s crushes
and not those nerdy talks. I miss my classmates, each one of them is special.
Let us meet again and have a chat together in Cafe Coffee Day or Barista. Let
us hog some KFCs together. Let us explore the Inorbit malls and eat in all the
famous places. Let us visit the picnic spots and have a picnic together. There
is so much I want to do now but its not possible I think. Are we angry at each
other or something? Lets reunite and meet at each others place. Lets forget
everything if it had occurred. Lets be together again. Let us go back to our
school days and live it again. Let us speak about each teacher and do their
mimicries again. I miss those mimicries made out from our teachers and
professors. What days were those. My most beautiful days. How I wish we leave
our egos and meet and chat for hours. Its just that we were departed for
sometime since we changed our places due to jobs or higher studies. Let us all
just remember that we are friends and nothing else. I hope you guys are reading
this post and hope to get some calls may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment