Sunday, August 28, 2016

Who built the so called man's world

They say we play with dolls and they play with cars. Then who makes them terrorists...even we are dominated by them who are demons ..some women also have Demonic temper...those kids . I was saying why are men terrorists . That kid who liked to play with cars now plays with guns ? They never tell us why they invade countries and also defend theirs. Would life had become boring if they never killed or invaded kingdoms in war...why does he go to war hurting his kids and wives...I also was a Demonic kid who liked to break my toys but one day my mom snatched my box of chocolates and dumped it in the dustbin...she switched off the TV when it was the climax of the movie n sent me to study...I was shocked but I did not kill her for that...when bad things happen you can tolerate a few and become mature....then why did he kill? Why does he kill for racism and caste ? He made a world where there is no place left for me to play my games. He needs me but tries to get me not ask me. Who made him like this ? He remains the animal who when gets angry invades countries and kills but I am made human because I am given values to stay confined at home out of terror caused by him... survival of the fittest is one of his world's rules...He invented currency and its a lovely thing...what if currency were leaves of a tree...nobody would have lived poverty...He still plays with his guns whereas I cook, study and do so many new things... He is left behind ...does this realisation make him the killer...I know I talk non-stop . I keep complaining for everything. So he plays with his guns . He does not love me. I think he needs love but he does not know even his love is not enough for me. I have stopped talking my heart out because he kills. My love for kids and his created currency which enthralls has led to many not getting food twice daily even. He created a system called governance to take care of me . How can a stranger take care of me when it's you who knows me but still you play with your guns. Please note this post is not for all men, it is for those who are bad 

No comments:

Pages