This blog is inspired by “Atithi
Debobhava”. I am relating my life experiences to it. When I am in the streets
of our small town I observe people. They spit on the ground as if the ground
has committed a blunder and is to be punished. I wish I could live in a country
where people would never spit on the road . The roads would be clean. I wish
people would never have thrown chips packets on the road .In my school days
once I ate chocolate and threw the wrapper out of the window. It went straight
on a biker’s face. That day my dad told
me to always trash things in the dustbin. From that day I throw things in the
dustbin. Many laugh at me . They tell me” Now you will keep the trash to
yourself. Here the road is the dustbin.”
I
have always wanted to go to America. You know why ? Because the roads are very
clean there. I want to walk and play in those clean roads. I want to feel the
fresh air in such a clean area. Why do people think the road is their dustbin? Because
of their habit of getting a free area to spit.
I hate people spitting on the
road. Someday , I shall put sensors in all the roads so that when somebody spits
on them, a siren plays as “Today you spit on this road. You have to pay a fine
of 1000rs.” What do you think of this idea. Wouldn’t it be great to have clean
roads in our country like US. Then we would feel the government is doing a
great job.
We
have to change our habits .We have to make it a habit to trash things in the
dustbin only. In my town I have observed that government has kept dustbins.
People have spit on those dustbins also. What kind of mindset do we have ? We
don’t even want to keep our towns and
cities clean. The Municipal Corporation will do it is it? If we do our bit of
not spitting on the roads, throwing garbage in the dustbins and not peeing on
the roadside, we can make our cities and towns healthier.
Let
us try to make our country look like US not just in its life style but also in terms
of cleanliness. Let us all make this effort.
To make a clean India. A green one which is germ free and pollution free. Let
us all try to change our habits and one day we shall surely succeed in this
venture.
Let
us also try to stop using plastic bags and use paper bags or recycled paper
bags instead. This way we will add to the greenery of the environment. We
should also plant five saplings each one of us every year so that plants might
add to the fresh air . Environment would be pleasant and we would live in a
clean and green India.
No comments:
Post a Comment